Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Project Life Week 14 ::: April 1-7 (Spring Break)

Week 14 a.k.a Spring Break. Lots o’ pictures.
DSC_4195
On the left:
  • several projects on the to-do list this week, one of which was to fix our hallway timeline that kept falling down. Washi tape to the rescue.
  • Egg coloring – a Tuesday high.
  • A flat tire – a Tuesday low, but with much to be thankful for in spite of the flat. : )
 DSC_4196
Up close of our photo collage.
DSC_4197
One of my journaling spots on the left – a little circle punch of the boy in our bike carrier. He LOVED it.
DSC_4199
One insert this week. I used a PL Design B page insert and cut it down. Lots of pics of our little creek.
DSC_4200
One of my few goals for this week was to get us out on a little nature walk. We finally managed it Friday afternoon (nothing like waiting until the last minutes of spring break!) but that worked to our advantage as I forgot that T had a half-day due to Easter weekend. The picture at the top is my new favorite.
DSC_4201 DSC_4202
On the right:
  • an afternoon trip to the zoo.
  • another creek shot.
  • another picture from our Friday afternoon walk. Love this shadow photo of N1 and I swinging the boy.
  • and someone turned 18 months on Friday. Where has the time gone!
DSC_4203
Photoshop collages saved me this week so I didn’t have a zillion inserts!
DSC_4204 DSC_4205
I have a 4x6 card with details on the boy at 18 months behind the photo. You can see a little tab so you can pull it out and read it (but I forgot to photograph it. It’s nothing fancy!)
 DSC_4206
I was a little scared to tackle this week with all the pictures I took, but I really like how it all shaped up and came together.
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Stephanie! I STILL haven't bought any Washi tape, but I really would like some. True story: I had some in the buggy at Target and dh checked out while I went to the ladies' room. He didn't know I had put it in the buggy so he told the cashier we didn't want it. !!! Love all your collages--they save me, too. Love the pic of your little man in the bike trailer . We used to have one of those, but guess when we sold it. Yep--not too long before we knew the DLM was on the way.

    Beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...