On the left:
- After church egg hunt with the neighbors. With assistance from his cousin, the boy got the hang of finding the eggs.
- dinner with friends on Monday night. I was helping test my BFF’s oldest on their Classical Conversations memory work and we just stayed and got pizza. Super fun (and needed) catch-up time.
- We had Bible study at our house on Tuesday (we rotate whose house we meet at) and this week it was just informal – kids were running around outside almost the whole time and the adults chatted. N2 found a willing audience for a read-aloud moment.
My title card for this week … apparently taken by Susie Shaky-hand. The list is my contribution to our Easter lunch: my Mom’s strawberry pie and these crockpot potatoes. (The potatoes were a new recipe for me and I counted them a success since my Mom and my sister asked for the recipe. YUM.) The sweet details is a tag from the February kit from Elle’s Studio. B also signed her name on the card and I wanted to include that.
Martha Stewart label on the picture of the boy. B’s Easter picture is on the pink polkadot paper (which is from Emilie’s Easter kit). B looks really old to me of late. I’m not into her turning 5 in a few weeks.
The boy’s Easter pic. Hello adorable. (I did have pics of N1 and N2 … I’ll probably slip them in other spots).
On the right:
- a field trip to a local historical home, Traveler’s Rest. The timing worked out perfectly as this is a Civil War era home and we are reading about that time period.
- N2 and baby C. She just loves snuggling that baby. (As do we all…) : )
- a first piano lesson for N2 with her Daddy.
- soccer girl. (This may be my favorite shot of the layout).
Happy Monday. Trying to get us in the school groove + Week in the Life + weekend recovery. A full one with a baby shower for a friend and celebrating Grandpa’s (my Dad’s) birthday yesterday with the family. I’m off!