Monday, January 03, 2005

I did it.

Up at 6 a.m. this morning. It was painful but I got up. Read Psalm 3 and made a pot of coffee - in that order. :-) Caught up on my email (yeah, Heather's engaged!!) and took a shower in our N E W bathroom. And Noelle still isn't up yet.

The question is, will I be able to do this again tomorrow?

I did have a little incentive to getting up so early this morning. It looks like I will be watching my neice and nephew for the next two weeks because their normal sitter is dealing with a family health issue. The only time I anticipate having to myself has to be early or late for the next while. I went to Target with the three kids and that was an adventure. I'm hoping to have two out of the three down for a nap in the near future. Noelle has her 15 month checkup this afternoon so off to get something started for dinner for later.

1 comment:

  1. Looking bright and cheerful. And I'm feeling for you with the babysitting. Taking three out must be a huge challenge with you being used to one little one. Bet you're tired, eh?

    Take care and maybe some down time will be yours later tonight.

    Love your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...