Saturday, January 22, 2005

Secret Stuff

Okay, I'm fessing up. The reason that I have been so quiet this week.

I'm late . . . . like almost a week late. But I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and they are have all come back negative.

I'm normally very predictable so it's driving me crazy. Is there something wrong? What are the odds of getting three bad pregnancy tests? Should I call the Doctor?

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, but I'm just ready for my body to act normal so that I can quit obsessing about this. The plan is if I haven't started by Monday, then I'm calling the Dr. There's no sense in me just buying and taking more pregnancy tests when I can go to the Dr. and take one and be reimburse for the vist through our insurance. Saves us throwing away money needlessly.

Anyway, that's all that's really going on underneath the surface.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry! I know that it's stressful to not know one way or the other *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...