Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hi there

  • No time to write.
  • So much to say.
  • House is a WRECK.
  • I have nephew and neice today. (Okay that kinda rhymed). :-)
  • Fun things ahead.
  • A couple baby shower happening here this Saturday nice, hence the need for serious cleaning.
  • Especially since we just got back from our youth trip to Mississippi.
  • Oh.My.Word. was it ever hot. Unbearable. Miserable.
  • And we slept in tents for two nights. With the baby.
  • You can see pics of our trip here.
  • Working on a few Punkin' Press jobs.
  • Trying to catch up on church work, too.
  • More soon.
  • Oh, and check out the Bloggy Tour of Homes at BooMama's set for next Friday. How fun!!
  • A meme to get you by with ... found at Joy's. :-)

    3 Things That Scare Me:
    1. Something happening to one of my girls
    2. Someone jumping out and yelling "boo!" I startle VERY easily!
    3. Scary horror movies

    3 People/Things That Make Me Laugh:
    1. Old episodes of Friends when I used to watch them
    2. N1
    3. The Mitford books ... they are such real characters!

    3 Things I Love:
    1. My family
    2. Winter/cold weather
    3. Diet Coke

    3 Things I Hate:
    1. Talking behind people's back
    2. Bugs
    3. Not sleeping in my own bed

    3 Things I Don't Understand:
    1. Soveriegnty of God, but am so thankful for it
    2. Natural disasters ... or, just how powerful nature can be (just got back from a trip to the Gulf coast and witnessed Katrina's destruction almost a year later. It was overwhelming.)
    3. Children that get sick.

    3 Things On My Desk:
    1. Lots of pens :)
    2. My laptop
    3. Pictures

    3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
    1. Watch my kids grow up
    2. Read the Bible front to back
    3. Have a screened in porch and a rocking chair :)

    3 Things I Can Do:
    1. Write neatly
    2. Make pretty good homemade pizza
    3. Avoid talking on the telephone :)

    3 Ways to Describe My Personality:
    1. Introverted
    2. Stubborn
    3. Emotional

    3 Things I Can't Do:
    1. Knit or Crochet
    2. Much of anything right-handed
    3. Play basketball

    3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:
    1. Classical Music ... it's good for your brain
    2. Chris Tomlin's Arriving
    3. The Word of God!

    3 Absolute Favorite Foods:
    1. Lately, my stir fry
    2. Mexican food
    3. Popcorn ... I could eat this every night as a snack

    3 Things I'd Like to Learn:
    1. HTML, or at least how to do it better
    2. Spanish
    3. How to teach a Bible study

    3 Beverages I Like:
    1. Diet Coke
    2. Unsweet iced tea (with sweetner, just not sugar)
    3. Diet Coke

    3 Shows I Watched as a Kid:
    1. Murder, She Wrote
    2. Cosby Show
    3. Scarecrow and Mrs. King
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...