Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back in the Swing

We're back from a few days away for Thanksgiving and are working on our re-entry into home life ... mostly for the girls who have had 5 other adults to cater to them for 4-5 days and they are now stuck with just me. :) Life is rough! I'm under piles o' laundry, catch-up on work, and other various and sundry tasks. A few pics from our time away to share ...

Me and Travis on Clingman's Dome - the highest peak in the Smoky Mountains. (And, yes, I was nuts to climb it at 17 weeks pregnant!)

Us

At the Gatlinburg Aquarium ... N1 & Daddy waiting for the sting ray's to swing by so they could touch them.

Gatlinburg Aquarium

The little one hugging on Daddy. :)

Daddy and Natalie

Tennessee Thanksgiving

East TN in November

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...