Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Real Update

A real honest-to-goodness catch-all update from us. :)

  • There is bread baking in the oven right now. Yum.
  • And diapers in the laundry. :)
  • We had N2's 9 month check up on Monday ... 19 lbs., 13 oz. and 26 7/8".
  • She has moved up to the big girl car seat ... the baby carrier was killing me! :)
  • She cut her first two teeth on Monday (on the bottom).
  • And stood for a few seconds alone on Sunday.
  • The last two weeks I have been devoted to working on getting her to sleep through the night. We've now had at least 2 nights where she hasn't made a peep - yeah! (And several nights where she just cried out a little bit and then settled herself right back down.)
  • N1 is wearing big girl p@nties today. :) She's doing pretty good so far!
  • The girls have both been c.r.a.b.s. this week because of the flu shots they got on Monday.
  • It seemed like I had a lot more to write about when I'm not at the computer.
  • The girls and I went and voted yesterday. It was the last day of early voting here. It took us 50 minutes to get through the line ... I did NOT have enough dry cereal and juice. :) But, it was still probably less time than it will take next week on Election Day.
  • I'm out of the 1st trimester officially on Saturday. Yeah! Did I mention that I heard the baby's heartbeat last week? I can't remember.
  • We go back 11/21 for the next check-up and will probably find out what we are having right before Christmas.
  • At some point, we will have to come up with names for this munchkin. We probably won't divulge until we are for sure, but the boy will have the name "John" in there somewhere, I hope ... it's Travis' middle name.

    N2 is up from her nap so this is it for now! :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting!

    One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...