Monday, November 13, 2006

Menu Plan Monday - 11/13

A few weeks off the bandwagon and I'm back with Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Org Junkie. :) Our budget is tight this week so I'm trying to buy just a few basics and work with what we have in the freezer and pantry.

Monday: Sandwiches, chips, fruit (we're taking our 3 year old to a birthday party tonight and dinner will be on the run for Mama and Daddy)

Tuesday: Spaghetti, caesar salad, garlic bread

Wednesday: Mexican Soup/Chili (in the crockpot)

Thursday: Hay and Straw (stolen from Diary of a S@HM's food blog ... there is good stuff there!)

Friday: Homemade pizza

Saturday: Homemade pizza, again (but this time for a Mission dinner at church ... I won't be eating pizza, but the kids will like it). :)

Sunday: Family Lunch Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...