Tuesday, July 17, 2007

4 Things

I've been tagged! Lu snagged me to complete this meme so here goes. : )

Four jobs I’ve held:
1. Dishwasher at college (work study program)
2. Paralegal/Legal Assistant
3. School secretary/school nurse
4. Church Administrator/Music Coordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Star Wars : )
2. Sense & Sensibility
3. You've Got Mail
4. National Treasure

Four places I have lived:
1. Oklahoma City, OK
2. Dallas, TX
3. Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4. Ft. Smith, AR

Four tv shows I watch:
I really don't watch any TV other than on DVD, so I'm going to list my favorite TV/DVDs that we have liked enough to purchase! : )
1. West Wing
2. The Cosby Show
3. Alias
4. X-Files
I know ... quite an odd assortment of favorites, but that's me. : )

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Yellowstone
2. Gatlinburg/Smokey Mtns
3. Colorado/Rocky Mtns
4. Lake Erie

Four of my favorite foods:
1. popcorn
2. nachos
3. huge salads (especially southwestern ones)
4. diet coke : )

Four websites I visit:
1. Women at Home
2. Flickr
3. Amazon.com
4. My library

Tag 4 people:
I can't remember who I've seen do this one and who hasn't so let me know if you do it. : )

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in! I enjoyed reading the MeMe! You've lived in quite a few places! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. F-O-X. Fox. = )

    I've driven through Ft. Smith hundreds of times.

    Every fall I crave nachos. Not good ones but the kind you get at high school football games with stale chips and "cheese" that comes from a giant can. = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...