Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pick me!!


5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV!!! The ultra slim, lightweight Insignia® 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV (Model: NS-LCD37) features 1366×768 Resolution, with 16:9 widescreen ratio for cinema-quality viewing. We would be enjoying picture perfect quality from every angle and not missing any details with its built in high definition capabilities.

Along with a ton of other features - you can read all about them over at Best Buy - this model is equipped with a V-Chip for parent control and is Energy Star compliant. And - for extra fun - the TV can double as a PC monitor so that you can download and watch HD movies. (Cool!!)
Head on over to 5MfM to sign up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...