Friday, July 27, 2007

Dog Days Winner!!

This has been a wild and crazy week! Thank you all so much for your entries and comments on my little goodies. I've enjoyed each and every email that's come in. All 344 of them ... and I had a comment from a long ago college choir friend who found my blog! : )

A couple questions were asked in the comments through the week about my prizes so hopefully this will catch everyone that asked ... if not, leave me a note or email me.

~ if you don't win and would still like a set of personalized notepads for your family, the price for these is $12. That gets you two (2) 50 sheet notepads, 8.5 x 5.5 size. Shipping (priority mail) is additional. If you are interested in having some made for your family, leave me a comment WITH AN EMAIL and I'll be happy to make you some.

~ I had a couple questions about the altered binder. While I would love to make these for sale and custom make them, I'm afraid I would be setting myself up (and others) for disappointment if I do that right now. (Three littles, three and under ... I know you understand!) However, I will occasionally premake them and post a picture here and they will be available on a first-come basis. And for those of you that are crafty and want to try this on your own, the instructions I used are here. So bookmark me, because you may see them turn up occasionally. : )

~ Lastly, someone asked me where I found the binder size that I used (8.5 x 5.5). This particular binder I bought at Walmart, but I know you can also find them at Office Depot and Staples.

And now, the winners! And a photo-documentary of the judging!

First, the entries!

All 344 of them
The assistant! (Please disregard the doghair on the floor ... we have two siberian huskies that are summer-time shedding and since 3/5ths of the house is still asleep, I haven't done the morning vacuum run yet). : )

The assistant

And, the moment you've all been waiting for ... the winner of the notepad is PlaidHearts/Dawn!!

The winner of the notepad!

And, the winner of the binder was PastorMac's Ann!

The winner of the binder!

Congratulations, ladies! I'll be sending you an email, but if you see this before I get to it (kids wanting breakfast and all) shoot me an email!

And, always, thanks to Shannon for hosting this fun giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:25 AM

    Congrats to the winners! I'm doing my drawing in 1/2 hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my acceptance speech I would like to thank my husband for working so hard so I can stay home to play on the computer and discover such wonderful giveaways. I would also like to thank my children for occupying themselves and the baby for hours at a time so that I may blog hop. I would also like to thank the Judge, N1, for choosing me to be the recipient of such a wonderful prize. And last, but not least, I thank YOU Stephanie for your generosity and amazing creativity. *MUAH* *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics of the process. I'm definitely going to order some sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...