Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: 7/25

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...

  • this book - The Jewel of Gresham Green - a continuation of a story that I have been hoping would be written for years and it did not disappoint!

  • anticipation of seeing The X-Files Movie next weekend (hopefully!) Yes, there is a little bit of the science fiction geek in me, as long as it is not too creepy. :)

  • breakfast burritos

  • a freshly vacuumed floor

  • a huge stack of books from the library

  • Proverbs 15:1 - a verse that has been at the front of my mind continually the last couple weeks


Hosted by Becky - link up if you play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...