Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Freedom ::: Week One

A glimpse at my first week's work for the class I'm taking with Shimelle. We were walked through prompts to create a layout on time and travel. The one on time has prompted some heavy thinking on my part this week ... how I'm managing my time and where I'm squandering it. It all points to some selfish (dare I say sinful?) behavior on my part, and changes must be made in order for me to bring glory to God in this role I serve in my family. My priorities need a shake-down :) and I'm going to be pulling back from a few good things to make room for some better things.

My Freedom ::: Time Layout

My Freedom ::: Time Layout, p.1 My Freedom ::: Time Layout, p.2

The 2nd layout (on travel) was fun to make as I pulled some pictures from some past trips. The journaling talks most about how much I look forward to doing more travel some day. Right now, much of our travel involves spending time with extended family. While we most definitely enjoy these trips, I look forward to planned trips with Travis and the girls to visit specific places: the Grand Canyon, Washington D.C., and dream of trips overseas. Someday ... :)

My Freedom ::: Travel Layout

My Freedom ::: Travel Layout, p.1 My Freedom ::: Travel Layout, p.2

All pictures can be viewed larger in Flickr by clicking on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...