Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Felicities ::: 1.15.10

Photobucket

Things that are making me happy this week ...
  • hot showers for me and warm baths for littles (a reminder that to me that isn't a given for everyone)
  • coffee with a shot of eggnog in it
  • losing 10 lbs in spite of said coffee with eggnog (!)
  • good rest times for the girls as they have been hard to come by of late (a certain two year old is thinking about dropping her nap, but not if I can help it) :)
  • 60* degree days in January
  • brownies and ice cream and Fridays and weekends all rolled into one!

For more Felicities, see Becky's blog!

Friday Felicities is a meme created by Nattie – now a resident of heaven. This meme is all about creating a list of things that make you happy and Nattie knew that when you concentrate on your blessings your sorrows are not as overwhelming.

6 comments:

  1. I love (heated) brownies and ice cream, too! Yummy!

    And hot showers (on my own schedule) are a treat, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the 10 lbs!! I'm down about 3 pounds this month. Easy on, Tough off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the ten pounds! That's quite an accomplishment!

    I SOOO know what you mean about the nap dropping, too. Hold on as LOOOOOOOOONG as you possibly can! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohoooooo oh losing 10 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TEN!!! Good for you - How's N1 feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 pounds!! You rock!!!

    How'd you do it??

    love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!