Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Felicities ::: 1.15.10

Photobucket

Things that are making me happy this week ...
  • hot showers for me and warm baths for littles (a reminder that to me that isn't a given for everyone)
  • coffee with a shot of eggnog in it
  • losing 10 lbs in spite of said coffee with eggnog (!)
  • good rest times for the girls as they have been hard to come by of late (a certain two year old is thinking about dropping her nap, but not if I can help it) :)
  • 60* degree days in January
  • brownies and ice cream and Fridays and weekends all rolled into one!

For more Felicities, see Becky's blog!

Friday Felicities is a meme created by Nattie – now a resident of heaven. This meme is all about creating a list of things that make you happy and Nattie knew that when you concentrate on your blessings your sorrows are not as overwhelming.

6 comments:

  1. I love (heated) brownies and ice cream, too! Yummy!

    And hot showers (on my own schedule) are a treat, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the 10 lbs!! I'm down about 3 pounds this month. Easy on, Tough off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the ten pounds! That's quite an accomplishment!

    I SOOO know what you mean about the nap dropping, too. Hold on as LOOOOOOOOONG as you possibly can! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohoooooo oh losing 10 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TEN!!! Good for you - How's N1 feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 pounds!! You rock!!!

    How'd you do it??

    love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...