Friday, July 01, 2011

2011 Chronicles of Narnia Reading Challenge

Chronicles of Narnia Reading Challenge


For more information, click the button above to visit my friend Carrie!

We are planning to read The Magician's Nephew aloud this summer - truthfully, we've had a few days head start, but our read-aloud time has been a little sporadic of late so the extra days should only help us finish it this month. That's all the promise I plan to make although I would love to be able to read The Last Battle with the girls as well. We shall just have to see.

Thanks, Carrie, for hosting another year!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Thanks for playing again. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...