For today ... a listy. Ten things that have caught my eye online over the past few weeks taken straight from my boards at Pinterest. (Pinterest is like a visual bulletin board online to store and catalog things you find on various websites. Genius. Totally helping me keep on track of all those links or ideas I want to save but never keep up with). I've linked my Pinterest over on the right if you are on there and interested in following. : )
1. I've always wanted to try making playdoh for the girls. Maybe this will be a late summer pre-school project.
2. I *love* this. Am on the watch for cool rocks to do this to.
3. Am dreaming big dreams about a one-year old boy birthday party (since this is my one shot at one of these). Cars? Puppies? Dinosaurs? So. many. cute. options.
4. Putting dollar bills in balloons and then popping. My oldest would love this.
5. N1 and one of her 2nd cousins love to write each other letters. This is on my list to make for the girls to send back and forth to each other.
6. Crockpot beef stroganoff - this is one of my favorite dishes so I'm definitely going to try this crockpot version!
7. If I had oodles of money, I would buy these and hang them ALL OVER the little girls' bedroom.
8. Everyday journaling prompts from Ali Edwards. Very cool.
9. This looks so summery and yummy - grilled corn, avacado and tomato salad. Yum!
10. Worth ending on.
Linking up to 10 Things on Shimelle.com.