Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week in the Life // Monday 7.25

Photos from our Monday. Again, apologies on the scrambled pictures. I did my mixed up Sunday and Monday batch together so hopefully by Tuesday, I'll be back on track. : )

First things in the morning - sweet little toes while the boy gets a bit of breakfast. // Saying hi to himself in the morning.

7'25a

Monday morning weigh in. (And yes, I totally blurred the numbers on the scale. : )) // Diapers. Lots of diapers.

7'25b

What I see while I'm feeding the boy. My desk (the clutter on it), the map, bookshelf, etc. // More morning boy. He loves his sissies' Toy Story friends.

7'25c

Cousins came over for a pool day!

7'25g

Pool boy. // Bathing suits.

7'25h

My clean kitchen at the end of the day. A photo truly worth documenting. // One of those out of order pics. T's lunch which I make every day.

7'25f

There were a couple other pics, but they include some family members and moments that I don't feel comfortable blogging. : )

Week in the Life is a scrapbooking project spearheaded by Ali Edwards. For more information, visit her website.

2011: Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...