Thursday, May 31, 2012

Until July…

I’m afraid my blogging energy has gone the same place our school books have gone … on the shelf. I think about things that I want to share or save here for posterity, but our week has flown by with few moments to spare. I’m ready to close the computer for a few weeks – figuratively, if not completely literally since I do still have some church work to do and a need to keep up with email. I need to get my head in my home for some projects I want to tackle and don’t want to have to say that I didn’t do my best at spending time with these little people I’ve been blessed with and the responsibilities I have.

I think I’m going to hang up my bloggy hat for the month of June. I am hosting the Reading the Know bookclub for June (we are reading A Girl of the Limberlost which I’ve linked here or you can download for free on Kindle), so you’ll find a few of my words over on Carrie’s blog at the beginning and end of the month. I’ll try and hop on and share the link(s) as they are posted.

See you soon. : )

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    Have a nice and productive break! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Amy said! I'm starting to think about taking a wee break myself. I think I need one a bit.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...