On the left:
- Sunday night included a little mama/N1 (with boy tag-a-long) outing to Barnes & Nobles for a frappachino and some train table time.
- T and his trumpet. Yes, trumpet.
- N1 and the boy and shot that I thought was super cute.
In my journaling spots I included a screen capture from Facebook of some fun family news (names blurred since it’s my PL album and not theirs). : ) The “favorite” tag on top card on the far right is from Elle’s Studio.
I stuck the notes I attempted to take for week-in-the-life in 8 1/2 x 11 page protectors and called it good! Monday’s was pretty detailed, Tuesday was about half-done.
On the right:
- on Wednesday, the day revolved around getting some important papers in the mail.
- bath time. Photo blocked to protect the innocent.
- snuggling a new friend.
- a sign of true love … T cleaned out my van on Saturday before taking us to run a few errands.
The tag on the van shot is also from Elle’s Studio. : )
And, that’s it. My weeks seem like they have been pretty simple of late – probably because I’ve been pressed for time as we are wrapping up our extra activities and our school year. I already know that week 17 will contain at least two inserts full of photos!
Happy Tuesday! We have a full day at home today (woohoo!) and I’m hoping to get quite a bit checked off my lists. We shall see what happens. : )
Linking up with Jessica at The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.