On the left:
- the top right photo is from my Sunday School class that I teach with a friend. We just finished a 12 week(ish) book on how we got the Bible and being the teacher that I am, we spend the last week reviewing everything we could remember.
- my new book crush series.
- afternoon reading. I’m reading aloud to the girls while one snuggles in next to me and looks at pictures.
On the right:
- orthodontist visit for N1. Next time we go, we start the process of putting in spacers.
- the boy. He loves driving his cars and trucks on things – chairs, books, couches, tables. He finds him a little surface and goes to town.
- he’s also working on spoon skills. : )
- I hosted a baby shower here on Saturday – very fun!
The journaling spot holds a fold-over card with some boy stats inside. Words he’s saying, skills, etc. The numbered spot next to it is a certain almost-5-year-old’s very optimistic birthday list. : )
A simple week, surprisingly, considering how long it took me to wrap it up. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.