Sunday, November 14, 2004

A Bit of Fun

As you can see I changed things up around here. I needed some color and this seemed to go well with my title as Becky pointed out. (Thanks, ma'am!) I really like the looks of the headers that you can make if you use something like Typepad, but since I can't afford to pay for blogging services, I'm working with what I can figure out! :-)

Anyway, some lighter stuff for Sunday night . . .

forest
Forests!


Where is your dream place?
brought to you by Quizilla

The Princess Bride
I'm sure it's no big surprise to you that your
romance is The Princess Bride. A heartwarming
tale of "Twue Wuve" that has giants,
Spainards and swashbuckling. You really do
think that love can overcome anything. You may
be a touch naive but your heart is certainly in
the right place. You've probably got one of
those relationships where proper nouns have
been replaced with "Snookums" and
"Pookie Pie". Eww. Beware a cuteness
overload.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

Swonderings from W@H:
Ten years ago I . . .
~ had been out of college for one year
~ was living with my parents
~ working for an attorney at our church
~ looking for a teaching job
~ my sister had just gotten married
~ I had just gotten a perm most likely
~ trying to be independent of my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...