A Little of This and That...
You are Scooter.
You are a loyal, hardworking person, better known
as a doormat.
Going for stuff.
LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Go For Broke!"
"15 seconds to showtime."
LAST BOOK READ:
"300 New Ways to Get Your Uncle to Get You a
Better Job "
NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Coffee, clipboard, and Very Special Guest Stars.
What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
From Under the Maple Tree:
1. What time do you get up? Around 7 a.m. (Usually wake between 5:30 - 6 a.m. when the dogs have to go out. Would like to get up then, but my will power stinks!)
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? My friend Gina, without kids (although we love hanging out together with our kids) for uninterrupted adult conversation!
3. Gold or silver? Silver.
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Princess Diaries 2
6. What did you have for breakfast? Freezer breakfast burritos - eggs mixed with sausage, topped with a little cheese and salsa and wrapped in a tortilla.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Someone that smells really bad!
8. Beach, City or Country? Country/City hybrid. :-)
9. Favorite ice cream? Fudge ripple.
11. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Movie theatre popcorn - yum!
12. What kind of car do you drive? 93 Honda Civic.
13. Favorite sandwich? I'm partial to BLTs.
14. What characteristic do you despise? Criticizing one's spouse.
15. Favorite flower? Daisy. "Aren't daisies the friendliest flower?" Meg Ryan, You've Got Mail
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Israel, Grand Canyon, Alaska - I'm not picky as long as I'm with family.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I love Land's End, but can rarely afford them! Maybe for Christmas?? :-)
18. Where would you retire to? Somewhere northern with snow.
19. Favorite day of the week? Monday. I usually try and make it my "day off" if there is such a thing.
20. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to a New Year's Eve party at a friend's home (My bday is NYEve).
21. Where were you born? Oklahoma.
22. Favorite sport to watch? Professional Bull Riding or Football.
23. What fabric detergent do you use? Arm & Hammer - cheap!
24. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Neither - I'm a plain ole daytime person.
26. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 - 8 (was 7-71/2 before Noelle)
27. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs who need dinner - see ya!