Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast







Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
Like I could pick just one. :) If I had to choose, I would probably pick a bread bowl (like you get at Atlanta Bread Company or Panera or someplace like that. I admit it ... when I finish my soup, I have been known to devour the bread bowl as well. Especially if the bread is soaked with yummy broth from French Onion Soup or something like that.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

A couple years ago I had to return a Christmas present to Wal-mart and ended up with a $40-50 credit at Wal-mart. I ended up spending it all on stuff that was just fun and silly ... nothing practical like groceries at all! And, one of the purchases was a new pillow which I'm still using.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Randomly surfing? Not much. Reading blogs ... um, I claim the fifth. :) Granted, I'm spending a little bit more time on now just because I'm trying to make myself sit some in the afternoon and in the evenings with my feet up. I'm sure this will decrease dramatically when baby 3 arrives shortly.


Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
Maybe 101 or so? I honestly don't know.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I need to get out of the house and have no money, I take my girls to the library! And that's what we'll hopefully be doing this afternoon. :) We've been home since Tuesday and N1 has been patiently asking every day to go to the library and recheck out the Curious George book I had to return.

Off to get lunch ready for when N2 wakes up and then head out for a bit. The girls are spending the night at my folks' house tonight ... sort-of a test run for them (especially N2) since she's never slept over there before they spend 3-4 nights with them when the baby comes. I need to finish getting their bags ready ... my goal is to have their bags packed as if they are going over for the baby-visit and then my Mom can just keep them there. That will hopefully same me any panic or headaches should something unexpected come up with the baby and they get shuffled to Grandma's without anything. Now if I could just hunker down and get MY bag packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...