Monday, April 09, 2007

A is for age: 36
B is for beer of choice: Diet Root Beer
C is for career right now: Wife and mother
D is for your dog's name: Sam and/or Jenny. Take your pick, there are two of them.
E is for essential item you use everyday: My laptop!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I can't tell you the last TV show I watched. Favorite would probably be Alias or West Wing on DVD.
G is for favorite game: We don't play tons of games ... we play with the game pieces, but not according to any actual rules as of yet. :)
H is for home town: OKC, if you mean where was I born.
I is for instruments you play: Piano, acoustic guitar, flute.
J is for favorite juice: I so rarely drink juice. It's been burned into my head that those are wasted calories/sugar from my Weight Watcher days. However, I love cranberry juice with diet ginger ale.
K is for who you'd like to kiss: Any immediate family member. I like them all! But not my dogs. I don't kiss dogs.
L is for last place you ate: (I'll answer this based on yesterday). We had Easter lunch at my folks ... we were supposed to host it, but with the germs we couldn't seem to shake we decided it best to pass on the hosting duties this year.
M is for marriage: Five years in August.
N is for your full name: No thanks.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Twice (almost 3 times) for babies.
P is for people you were with today: My family and an older gentleman from church who joined us for Easter dinner.
Q is for quote: "You can do it!" (What N1 says to me all.the.time. when she is trying to convince encourage me to do something). :)
R is for biggest regret: Two at the top of my list ... not knowing or understanding the importance of daily time in the Word and prayer at a younger age ... it's such a struggle now. And that I would have practice the piano more.
S is for status: Happily married.
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 am
U is for underwear you have on now: Uncomfortable, and that's all you'll get.
V is for vegetable you love: Lately, all about the broccoli.
W is for worst habit: Um. Too much computer time. :)
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, ankle (rolled it off a curb), finger (broke it playing softball), maybe a few others...
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Again, based on our yummy Easter ... it was all good. My Grandma's apricot jello salad, green bean cassarole, ham, etc.
Z is for the zodiac sign: No thanks. That creeps me out. I don't even know what mine is.

This quiz courtesy of Baseballs and Bows!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you guys are just about in the same boat as us. We also will celebrate our 5th anniversary this year (in Oct) and as you know, we also have three little ones close together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...