Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday


At least I did it on Monday ... !
Monday:
(B) Oatmeal
(L) Sonic ... we had to get groceries ... side note: have you tried their new patty melts?? Yum!
Tuesday:
(B) Oatmeal
(L) Chicken nuggets and fruit for the girls; leftovers for me
Wednesday:
(L) Mac & cheese with hotdogs
(D) Mexican soup in the crockpot (eaten over fritos)
Thursday:
(B) Oatmeal
(L) Ummm, sandwiches? Leftovers?
(D) Cowboy Chow, squash cassarole (from the Mitford Cookbook!), and green beans
Friday:
(B) Biscuits
(L) Leftovers
(D) Pizza or possible date night??
Saturday:
(B) Oatmeal/cereal
(L) Leftovers/sandwiches
(D) Breakfast burritos, fruit salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...