Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday

I'm home from church with the munchkins this morning. N1 had a restless night, and the cause of that was shared with all of that a little before 7 a.m. this morning. It's now 9:30, and both girls are napping - N2 in her crib, and N1 on the couch out here with me so I can monitor her easily and assist in any rushing to the bathroom. I didn't sleep so well last night either (I think yesterday's first day of real food was a bit much for my sensitive stomach), so I'm going to the couch and veg, maybe make a grocery list for this week, and just rest.

If you need something to read, stop over at Holly's for a great post on contentment. Pretty timely for me this a.m. Struggling with being content when I'm dying to get out of the house, and am tired of washing sheets and clothes over and over.

Things I can be thankful for:
  • the fact I HAVE a washer and dryer that clean our clothes so well
  • all our cloth diapers are clean as of this morning!
  • for Grandparents that take the time to drop of a Dora DVD for the sick kiddo on their way to church
  • that I didn't have any responsibilities at church this morning (unusual) and could stay home without have to have lots of bases covered
  • God is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...