Monday, December 27, 2010

December Daily, Days 19 & 20

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas - ours was. Very simple and easy this year with lots of time for family and friends. I don't think I've even taken the photos off the camera yet, so I'll try and remember to share a picture or two later on.


Round circle element from Elle's Studio.

Journaling reads: She has been wearing me out of late, but she is still delightfully cute and so very Betsy!


Journaling: This year's gift wrap: old Rand McNally maps that are several years out of date and labels designed by Monika Wright. Love simple.

By the way, Becky asked me about printing the photos from my iPhone and the quality. I have been pleased with the quality of the photos if I have printed them as a 4x6. I probably wouldn't go much bigger than that. Some of the pictures on these pages are 6.25 x 5.5 and they turned out okay. I don't think I would try to get a 8x10 out of it though. Also, I have the newer iPhone (4?) and I can see a marked difference in the quality of the pictures from the first iPhone. Just FYI, if anyone else wondered. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...