Friday, December 31, 2010

Today's the Day!


Happy Birthday today to my BFF of about 15 (16?) years, Gina! She has been such a faithful friend and is #2 on my speed dial on my phone so that should tell you something. : ) Oh, and by the way, happy birthday to me, too. : ) We share a birthday today, on New Year's Eve, and thanks to our wonderful husbands we will be enjoying a party tonight with our kids, karaoke, and cake (and hopefully a bunch of friends as well) to kick off our 40th years.

Hope you all have a safe and fun New Year's Eve whatever your plans may be!
This is picture is several years old, but I can't find / don't have a more current one. We will rectify that tonight!

4 comments:

  1. =D Sounds like you are going to have an INCREDIBLE time partying tonight! Happy Birthday and hopefully you get plenty of sleep afterward too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

    Enjoy 40 - It's truly great -

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to share a birthday (the exact date?!) with a close friend!! Happy birthday and enjoy your celebration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...