Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Daily, Days 7 & 8



For day 7, I used a little download that Shimelle provided last year for her Journal Your Christmas class. I just printed it out again, glued it back to back and wrote a few thoughts down on Christmas planning. I should go back and look at what I wrote last year ... I wonder how similar it is.


For Day 8, I do have more journaling I would like to do, but in the effort to be simple, I'm not going to worry about it right now. My plan is to add in a note expounding on the crazy Wednesday night we had on the 8th, but if it doesn't happen, at least those two little sentences will remind me of that evening. Keeping it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...