Sunday, December 26, 2010

Super Deals

As a reviewer for Download N Go, I wanted to just quickly mention some great deals that will be coming in the next few days! Amanda Bennett, who authors the DNG studies, is having a 12 Days of Christmas sale at her blog. Each day, beginning today (12/26) will have an amazing deal. The first one is Tremendous Trees for just $2! The 12 Days specials will crossover between Download N Go and Amanda Bennett Unit Studies.

Also, as part of the promotion Amanda will also be giving away a KINDLE (which I am sadly not eligible for since I am a reviewer.) : )

The information for the 12 Days specials and the KINDLE giveaway are all at the link above. I typically don't promote different sales but these studies have been so great for me and Noelle over the past two years that I wanted to make sure and mention it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...