Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Daily // December 23-26

December 23: cousins playing Uno. I love the fact that they all were hee-hawing about something in this picture they thought was funny.

DecDaily49

DecDaily51

December 24:

DecDaily52

December 25: I'll probably go back and journal some here - either on the back of the 24th or on the back of the 25th. I haven't decided yet. : )

DecDaily53

DecDaily54

December 26:

DecDaily55

I'll probably just have one more wrap-up of my album. I'm planning on Saturday, the 31st, being my last day. Project Life 2012 starts on Sunday and I can't wait to break out my new kit. The Clementine kit and album was given to me by my sister for Christmas and it is so pretty. I'm trying to refrain from going ahead and breaking into it as I finish out my 2011 album! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...