Tuesday, December 06, 2011

December Daily // December 5

A page documenting my love for those three-flavor popcorn tins that you see everywhere this time of year. I had been so good and not bought one because if it's in the house, I can't stay out of it. Yesterday, T ran home at lunch with one as a treat for all of us. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I had to eat a little of it. : )

DSC_3446

Up close ... number and journaling card from Elle's Studio; words along the side are from Ali Edwards on Designer Digital (I think it's called holiday twill?)

DSC_3444

2 comments:

  1. Bless him,hope you all enjoyed!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ... the popcorn looks good too :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...