This week has another 12x12 insert cut down to hold 6 4x6 photos. (Obviously, when these run out, I need to invest in some of these page protectors). There's also an 8 1/2 x 11 insert holding our coloring pages from last week's painting day! A full week it was. : )
On the left:
- a photo from the boy's 15 month check up on Monday. (This would have been a Sunday photo slot, but I didn't have one to include this week). A few stats are included on the card. He has a funny look on his face in this picture, but he was really relaxed and resting his head on N1's shoulder. Little did he know that his shots were next!
- a photo of my coffee and bag in the car
- up close of N1. (She looks tired to me in this picture, but I loved this shot of her.)
The journaling cards include a photo of N1 running into the library by herself to pick up a hold (and how I feel about that!), and one of the boy
eating coloring with crayons.
Our insert on painting day. I cut and pasted the text from the blog post into a 4x6 card on my computer and it just b.a.r.e.l.y. fit with some editing.
8 1/2 x 11 insert.
I had to use 2 8 1/2 x 11 inserts to get all three girls color wheels in ... I could have stopped and scanned them in and shrunk them but I was feeling lazy and I love them full size. I ended up with one side empty so I just slid in a note that N2 wrote B one night while she was laying in bed.
It's awfully cute. : )
The right side:
- A close up of B from painting day.
- Our "snow" day. Ha.
- The girls helping me clean and cut fruit after a grocery story run. N2 was explaining to B how to cut strawberries, and between the two of them, they were eating as many as they were cutting!
- A photo from a company dinner we had Saturday.
One photo of the boy in a journaling spot. His face! I can hear him yelling when I look at the picture.
For the large pictures of N1 & B, I didn't do any day-specific journaling but a little life-right-now for both of them.
Happy Friday! We have Bible study this morning and I'm hoping to get a little school done this afternoon before our weekend starts. I'm already looking forward to my Monday night when I pull out my PL stuff and get to do this all over again. : )