The left side:
- we went to a favorite used bookstore on Sunday afternoon to sell some books; of course, a few new ones came home with us. These pictured were actually purchased for the nephew.
- a note from a friend. : )
- a photo documenting what we do while N1 is at chess on Mondays. Controlled chaos.
- we/I needed out on Tuesday so we drove to Trader Joe's which is about 30 minutes from our house. A few little treats were bought and sunshine absorbed.
I'm not sure I'm a fan of what I did with the title card for the week. I had 8 4x6 photos/items and didn't want to give any of them up. I ended up turning the first photo in the the date card as well, but it's not my favorite. Oh, well. Labels were plain Avery file folder labels (5202) that I ran through my printer to put graph paper on.
A few journaling card shots. I may have a small addiction to finding diagonal lined paper for journaling. : ) And these rainbow stripes make me smile. It was a freebie from this site.
Tuesday card is from Marcy Penner's shop.
One insert this week - 6 x 12. Text and one photo taken from this blog post. Went back and forth on whether or not to cut and paste the journaling so it would be typed and ended up hand-writing it. I think next time, I'll just cut and paste to save a few minutes.
On the back is a heart necklace that B brought home from Bible study. N2 has one floating around here, too, and if it shows up, I'll probably slide it in the side as well.
The right side:
- candy land with B.
- our recent read-aloud that we finished.
- a collage from our Friday Fun School last week.
- the annual youth Valentine's dinner at church.
Of note on this side of the page: I was able to include a photo of both the adults in the family!
A few Instagram shots included on journaling cards.
Lots of hearts and scrapbook paper EVERYWHERE for this one. : ) I didn't include any journaling on this page about this craft or day ... I may go back and slip a journaling card behind the photo. At the same time, I thought the pictures pretty much sum up what went on. : )
The journaling frame and the little bits on the photo are all from the special February kit from Elle's Studio.
See the cute guy playing the electric guitar? : )
Thanks for sharing in my Project Life layouts with me and encouraging me to keep this up every week!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.