On the left:
- on my title card a photo of what I did Sunday afternoon: sort girl scout cookie orders!
- N2 sang on the music team with her Daddy this Sunday morning, even singing a couple lines by herself. She is way more confident on stage that I would have been at her age! So special to see her up there with her Daddy, too.
- N2's well-visit - all good!
- a photo of B during a special (very simple) Valentine's tea we had on Tuesday.
The "this photo" card is from Paislee Press.
The Valentine's journaling cards are from Emilie Ahern's shop. I can see that I'll be using that little lined card with hearts a LOT.
N1 filled out a little survey via email from one of her friends. Obviously, I went into the sent mail folder and copied it. : ) My favorite? Her favorite famous person. Jesus and Jamie & Adam from Mythbusters.
On the right:
- smoothies for breakfast lately. (Tried taking an picture of our actual smoothies and it wasn't pretty so the default was the recipe book). : )
- a surprise from my Dad. He stopped by unexpectedly and brought me a Sonic diet coke and a new bag he thought looked like me. A fun treat and a huge pick-me-up last week. : )
- a few shots of food from the kitchen.
- the girls went to visit a gymnastics class with a friend on Saturday. They, of course, had a ball.
"Sweet" card from here.
I have a small addiction to taking Instagram pics of my food. It's a little sad.
I'm linking up with Jessica at the Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday because I actually have it finished to post on Tuesday!
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.