Saturday, September 25, 2004

The New Me

I've changed the name of my blog - I'm now "Olive Tree."

"Why the change?," you ask.

"I'm so glad you want to know," says I. :-)

The verse at the top of my blog is my favorite verse. It's one that I latched onto during a Bible study I did on David (Beth Moore's Man After God's Own Heart). I want to flourish for and in the things of the Lord, like an olive tree - so the new title is symbolic of that. Plus, the whole "Sticky and Messy" thing was not really me. It was a phrase that I had heard a friend use regarding having young children and it doesn't really apply to me . . . yet. :-)

Anyhoo, happy weekend all. Just wanted you to know that you haven't accidentally stumbled onto the wrong page - still me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...