Monday, September 27, 2004

Not much...

Quizzes have broken out amonst the web like a plague . . . so of course, I did several. But before you get to that, I leave you a quote from my 6 year old neice from this weekend. To set this up, she was playing in a soccer game Saturday morning and got hit in the face with the ball. (No injuries, thankfully).

Me: So what happened when the ball hit?
Jordan: Luckily I wasn't wearing lipstick or the ball would have stuck to my face.

You have to realize, this kid wears a lot of Mary Kate & Ashley sparkly lipgloss lipstick. I laughed. :-)

You're good. Almost as good as a Sig but are cheaper. Thats why the US military chose you. You're kinda scary.
Beretta92fs. You're good. Almost as good as a Sig
but are cheaper. Thats why the US military
chose you. You're kinda scary.


What handgun are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


YOU ARE CATNIP


What herb are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are most like Wendy.
Wendy. You are kind and respectful. You enjoy fun
and games, but you know when to take things
seriously. Your best qualities are your
motherly nature and your youthful maturity.
Your biggest flaw is that you are conflicted
about whether or not you want to grow up.


Which Peter Pan Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...