Friday, September 17, 2004

Noelle and I are watching the most adorable chunk of a little boy today . . . our friend, Ty.



This is the first time I've kept a tiny baby since Noelle has been born and she's not sure what to think about me holding him. At the moment, he's laying in her pack-n-play "talking" to the mobile and she's chattering at him through the sides. When she first saw him she said, "baby", too! Another word!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Appetizer How are you today?
Doing okay. Trying to mentally prepare myself for mission conference this weekend where I have to be "on" for 3 days.

Soup Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
I don't watch any TV on a regular basis - the last thing I remember deliberately turning on to watch was Law & Order about 2 weeks ago.

Salad What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
Probably any situation where we have been in the car, driving, in heavy (the kind where you can't see anything) rain and hail. That's happened several times and I don't like it. However, I love a thunderstorm under any other circumstances. :-)

Main Course If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Israel - one of my dream trips.

Dessert What do you usually wear to sleep?
An oversized t-shirt and sometimes sleep-pants depending on the temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...