Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A B C's of Me

This meme courtesy of Embracing My Cup. :)

A - Available/Single: Not available, thank you very much!
B - Best Friend: Travis
C - Cake or Pie: Depends. If it's Jenny Kim's coconut cake, then cake. If it's my Grandma's coconut cream pie, then pie.
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke, duh. :)
E - Essential item you use everyday: Diaper wipes.
F - Favorite color: chocolate brown!
G - Gummy bears or Worms: Bears, but they have to be sour.
H - Hometown: Right here in Tennessee where we are now.
I - Indulgence: New pens. Or a new purse. Because I don't NEED either one of those things.
J - January or February: January, because there is normally NOTHING going on that month. :)
K - Kids: Two amazing girls, N1 (3) and N2 (10 months), and baby #3 on the way.
L - Life is incomplete without:
M - Marriage Date: August 3, 2002
N - Number of siblings: 1 younger sister, but I look younger. :)
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, but I LOVE mandarin oranges.
P - Phobias/Fear: I can get very claustrophobic, and I do not care for spinning rides at amusement parks.
Q - Favorite Quote: I can never think of quotes ... Right now I have Psalm 121 taped to the front of my 2007 planner.
R - Reason to Smile: My girls and my bearded husband. :)
S - Season: Winter!
T - Tag: Anyone? Anyone?
U - Unknown fact about myself: I rarely ever take my watch off. Only to shower, but even then I could leave it on because I always have one that is super-duper waterproof.
V - Vegetable you don't like: lima beans
W - Worst habit: Not being myself.
X - X-ray: Both ankles at some point or another, my left hand (broken finger) ... is that it?
Y - Your favorite food: It changes. Soup and bread is always a huge hit, though.
Z - Zodiac: Eeww. Those give me the heeby-geebies.

1 comment:

  1. tag? ok, i guess that means i'll be posting my version on my blog sometime soon! i'll be it this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...