Friday, December 01, 2006

Day 1 - Journal Your Christmas


this year...
~ Christmas will be less about how full my calendar is and more about how full my HEART is
~ more about making memories of our own than reading and hearing about others
~ less about all the stuff that comes with Christmas and more about keeping it simple and being satisfied with what we have been blessed with
~ I want to cherish the time with my daughter and, even at their youg age, talk with them about the REAL reason for the season - celebrating the birth of Jesus!


Supplies used: Pilot Permaball pens, Me and My Big Idea Christmas border stickers, key tag (Office Depot), and navy eyelet from Making Memories. The album is a 5x7 Canson spiral bound blank journal that I have had for YEARS and decided to use instead of purchasing one ... I haven't decorated the cover yet, which is navy blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...