Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day 2 - Journal Your Christmas



I had fun with this page!

Journaling reads:
There is never enough snow in my opinion this time of year! I got spoiled by those 5 years we lived in Calgary, Alberta. I'm a cold weather girl for sure and there is something very, very wrong with 70 degree+ weather in December. It's just not natural!

Over the red snowflake it reads:
Let it Snow
This photo of Noelle was taken in Ohio when she was one. Her first time to play in the snow!


Supplies used: Zig writer, Uniball Gel pen; red gingham paper and white paper for the snowflakes ... the white snowflake is covered with Making Memories chalk; brad on tag from Making Memories, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...