Monday, December 11, 2006

Flurries

Not of snow, but of busy-ness! This week I am working on deep cleaning the house. Today was all about the kitchen and catching up the laundry. Three loads done ... all that is left is a load of diapers! I've also been working on cleaning off my desk and that is still a work in progress. Planning on finishing it tonight after the girls go to bed.

I probably won't be posting much while I clean ... maybe not even until after we get back from our trip to visit the in-laws for Christmas ... although I'll still be putting up my pages for my Christmas Journal that I'm working on. I didn't work on it at all this weekend, so I'm hoping to do a few pages on that tonight as well. :) Oh, and of course, I'll probably post something NEXT TUESDAY after we have the big ultrasound and hopefully know who baby three is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...