Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cleaning Out

I've been doing some massive cleaning out and sorting the last couple days. Rearranged out bedroom to make room for our Lazy-Boy ... giving me a little quiet nook to nurse and relax down the road. As I was cleaning off the shelf in my closet, I found this box of old journals and went through them. Some went into the trash (the ones that I wrote in for maybe two-three days) and the rest are on a shelf. I'm going to slowly scan them in to my computer and then we'll see what I end up doing with that.

Anyway, I found my very first journal...

My first diary

My first diary

Travis got a chuckle out of some of these early entries!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's an early one! I threw away most of my old journals because they were riddled with boycraziness...didn't want to remember those days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...