Monday, January 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Getting back on the bandwagon with Menu Plan Monday ... it helps me so much to have a game plan for the week!
Monday - Leftovers from yesterday's birthday dinner (steak, baked sweet potatoes, salad)
Tuesday - Mexican Chicken Chowder
Wednesday - Monterey Chicken (soooo good!), broccoli parmesan
Thursday - Crockpot Thai Beef over rice, salad
Friday - Pizza (I think, Travis may have a wedding rehearsal that night and if that's the case, then I may make something else for just me and the girls)
Saturday - Baked mac and cheese (something easy as we'll be at a wedding in the evening)
Sunday - Grilled ham & cheese sandwiches, tomato soup (lunch); dinner will be leftovers or cereal
Head on over to Organizing Junkie for more menu inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...