Friday, January 12, 2007

Yet another ...

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Today is good day to wear my hair up!

How much cash do you have on you?
Zip. Zilch. Nada.

What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor

Do you label yourself?
Yes.

Bright or Dark Room?
Depends on what I'm doing ... during the day I like the blinds up and lots of sun; at night, it's fine to have a little less light.


Why is there always a missing question?
Huh?

What does your watch look like?
Purple, digital, with a velcro strap from Target. I can wear it while washing dishes, bathing babies, and it has a light so I can read it at night when little people get me out of bed.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, or just about to...

Where is your nearest 7-11?
Do we even have those here?

What’s a word that you say a lot?
"Come here."

Who told you he/she loved you last?
I think Noelle.

Last furry thing you touched?
Probably one of the dogs.

How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None that I know of ... we've been digital here 3 years or so.

Favorite age you have been so far?
30 was pretty good, as was 31.

Your worst enemy?
Myself, also known as my own distorted view of reality, my imagination.

What is your current desktop picture?
A graphic from American Crafts scrapbooking.

What was the last thing you said to someone?
Bye to my Dad on the phone.

The last song you listened to?
Beautiful Savior by Casting Crowns ... I'm singing back-up vocals for someone in a couple weeks at church on that one.

What time of day were you born?
12:50 p.m.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Just walk away I guess ... I don't know that I can remember the last time that happened. Or the last time that I used a vending machine!

Do you consider yourself kind?
Sometimes.

What’s your life motto?
Psalm 52.8-9

Name three things you have on you at all times.
My wedding ring, watch, and earrings.

Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last week ... I mailed a VERY late baby gift to a friend and wrote a letter to put with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...