Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Felicities ::: August 8

Photobucket

Things that make me happy...

  • Dunkin' Donuts coffee (my husband bought me the BIG bag at Sam's for an anniversary treat!)

  • fun mail

  • finding old senior pictures of my friends in my desk ... and deciding what to do with them ;)

  • sugar snap peas

  • watching the Olympics tonight (and looking forward to showing Noelle some of the gymnastics in the next couple of weeks ... I think she will LOVE it)

  • making some new goals (and seeing where I have come ~ or not come! ~ from this one and this one)

  • pandas ... they are just cool and we have learned a lot about them this week!



For more Friday Felicities, link up over at Becky's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...