Here are the rules:
*Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.
Michelle tagged me for this one a forever-long time ago and I'm finally getting to it. :)
Six quirks about me....
1. I am not terribly squeamish when it comes to treating injuries. Now, watching something get eaten (a la Animal Planet) or someone blown up (a la 24) is an entirely different story.
2. I am an expert in removing splinters. Most of the time I can get the splinter out without tears ... well, on children other than my own. Mine think I am going to sever their hand with a straight pin.
3. I have no feeling on my stomach. I *think* a nerve was clipped during one of my c-sections, but who knows. All I know is that I can touch my stomach and not feel it. Eew. That icks me out sometimes.
4. I love having popcorn in the evening after the girls go to bed. And, we make it on the stove top. And we use this popcorn salt. We buy popcorn kernels in 50 lb. bags from Sam's. I can't go back to microwave popcorn. I am spoiled.
5. I have Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox on my computer. Why three browsers? I don't know. Right now, Safari is my favorite. It just has that sleek Mac look. (I like the sleek Mac look, but I am a PC girl at heart).
6. I really really REALLY wanted to buy this a few months ago. It was one of the rare moments where I wished I had a little boy so that I could justify my purchase. I mean, COME ON ... Taters of the Lost Ark! It doesn't get any better than this. :) (Oh, and if we ever have a boy, I am going to buy him this and tons of these.) I just don't think my girly-girls would appreciate it quite the same!
I am going to pass on tagging anyone since I think I'm the last to get to this. However, if you want to have at, feel free! And let me know so I can come see your list. :)