- dance started back up yesterday for the oldest (as did my exercise at keeping the littlest two occupied and out of trouble for that hour)
- Awana starts up in about a week!
- my husband steps in to some new responsibilities at church with our community outreach and tutoring program
- and also starts his seminary course for this fall
- women's Bible studies kick off in about two weeks
- trying to figure out a new daily routine ~ where Noelle gets a little one-on-one time to do some pre-K and the others are into mischief
- scheduling dentist appointments and dr. check-ups for some
- trying to find the balance in the "want-to's" and the "need-to's" that make up my day
- re-prioritizing a few things ... things that I want to do are getting the back burner because I spend too much time frittering away at other things. Changes need to be made.
And a fun picture, just because: