Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Journal Your Christmas ::: December 1

Journal Your Christmas ::: Cover

The cover. The pages will probably be all different sizes underneath (both bigger and smaller), but I liked how this turned out. Especially with the picture from the next page peeking through.

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 1

Day 1 ::: the picture is a new ornament to our tree this year along with a candy cane that N1 made last year. The journaling reads:

We had not even been home 24 hours from our Thanksgiving trip when I had 4 new events added to our December calendar. So much for my efforts to keep things simple this year. More than anything I need to slow down and keep my focus on Christ - the reason for my joy & hope. I need to take a few minutes each day to record the moments & memories that happen so that I remember. And, in the midst of the errands, the church events, the travel & the regular stuff of everyday life, I want to slow down & enjoy the thrill of playing with paper & pen. A Christmas promise to myself, this December 1, 2008.

3 comments:

  1. LOVe the style of your album, hear ya about the calendar and great reason for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Very cool! Love the style of your album! Great pic too! LOVE snowmen! Your handwriting is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...