Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Journal Your Christmas ::: Days 23-29 (Catch up!)

You can click on any picture and see them larger in Flickr. I hesitated to post them much bigger because this post is already a little long! :)

December 23:

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 23

December 24:

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 24

December 25:

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 25(a)

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 25(b)

December 26:

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 26(a)

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 26(b)

December 27-28:

The front (how the layout opens in the album):

Journal Your Christmas ::: Days 27-28 (front)

The backs:

Journal Your Christmas ::: Days 27-28 (back)

December 29:

Journal Your Christmas ::: Day 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...